ECPI University Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AotT Voting - Term 4

Go down

What anime should be the Anime of the Term(AotT)?

AotT Voting - Term 4 I_vote_lcap0%AotT Voting - Term 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
AotT Voting - Term 4 I_vote_lcap83%AotT Voting - Term 4 I_vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]
AotT Voting - Term 4 I_vote_lcap0%AotT Voting - Term 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
AotT Voting - Term 4 I_vote_lcap17%AotT Voting - Term 4 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AotT Voting - Term 4 Empty AotT Voting - Term 4

Post by Kanagosa Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:44 pm

Anime of the Term - Term 4 - May 15th - June 14th

Here is Term 4's choices.

InuYasha
Episodes: 167
The series follows the half demon, InuYasha, and a 15-year-old girl from Tokyo, Kagome Higurashi, who is transported to the Sengoku period after falling into a well in her family shrine, where she meets InuYasha. When a monster from that era tries to take the magical Jewel of Four Souls embodied in Kagome, she accidentally shatters the Jewel into many pieces that are dispersed across Japan. InuYasha and Kagome start traveling to recover it before the powerful demon Naraku finds all the shards. InuYasha and Kagome gain several allies during their journey namely Shippo, Miroku, and Sango.

Black Butler
Episodes: 24 + 1 OVA
The series follows Ciel Phantomhive, the twelve-year-old (later thirteen-year-old) head of the Phantomhive noble family and the business-savvy owner of the Funtom company, a toy manufacturer. Ciel has formed a demonic contract with Sebastian Michaelis. In return, when Sebastian has helped Ciel finish all of his tasks, including avenging his parents' deaths, Sebastian will be allowed to consume Ciel's soul.

Shugo Chara
Episodes: 51
The story centers on elementary school girl Amu Hinamori, whose popular exterior, referred to as "cool and spicy" by her classmates, contrasts with her introverted personality. When Amu wishes for the courage to be reborn as her would-be self, she is surprised to find three colorful eggs the next morning, which hatch into three Guardian Characters: Ran, Miki, and Su.

Fruits Basket
Episodes: 26
The series tells the story of Tohru Honda, an orphan girl who, after meeting Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure Sohma, learns that twelve members of the Sohma family are possessed by the animals of the Chinese zodiac (十二支 Jūnishi?) and are cursed to turn into their animal forms when they are weak, stressed, or when they are embraced by anyone of the opposite sex that is not possessed by a zodiacal spirit. In the anime it is possible to transform through torso contact.
Kanagosa
Kanagosa
Secretary
Secretary

Back to top Go down