ECPI University Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meow, I'm Carley

2 posters

Go down

Meow, I'm Carley Empty Meow, I'm Carley

Post by MeowImCarley Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:48 pm

Uhm, hi everyone! I hope I'm doing this right...My name is Carley. I'm 18 years old and I'm majoring in Web Development, though my biggest dream is to get into animation or something to do with art. You might have seen me around in the first few meetings, I tend to cling to Michael, since I don't know a lot of you. I'm really shy, and it's hard for me to go to the meetings, despite being around a bunch of people with the same interests as me! Just give me time and I'll open up, haha!

Anyway, I've been watching anime since middle school I believe; first watched Inuyasha, then got into Naruto, the basics. I watch a lot of different genres, my favorite being magical girls, kinda lame, but they're so totally cool, right? I like fantasy, slice of life, and generally cute animes. Basically if it's cute, then I'm down for it! I am currently watching Kill la Kill at the moment, and I'm enjoying it so far!

I also have a DeviantART and tumblr account under the same username if you'd like to check out my stuff!

Other than that, I'd really love to get to know you all! You just gotta deal with my shell, haha. ( > w < )
MeowImCarley
MeowImCarley

Back to top Go down

Meow, I'm Carley Empty Re: Meow, I'm Carley

Post by Kanagosa Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:08 am

Welcome Carley! It's great to finally talk to you, especially since we both have the same major. ^.^

Don't be afraid to speak up and get involved. Not only does it give you social skills, it looks good on the resume to say you can step up to the plate and take charge when necessary. I'd love to hear you speak up more. I'm sure you've got plenty of ideas we'd all like to hear.

Magical Girls FTW! Excited for the new Sailor Moon remake?
Kanagosa
Kanagosa
Secretary
Secretary

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum