ECPI University Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mister Brown

3 posters

Go down

Mister Brown Empty Mister Brown

Post by CarnivorousAngel Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:33 am

Hi there everyone! My name is Michael Eugene Brown. I am a 19 year old student like all of us who is enrolled in the Network Security Program and i am weird. How am i weird? It is because i am special. How am i special? I'm glad you asked. Cool 
   I'm not the most proactive guy in the world; i can be shy at times but i really try to push myself to be social to make sure i don't miss out on the possible friendships i can make. I love games with a fiery passion and i can say i'm somewhat new to anime (been watching anime for a year; watched Naruto before but i don't consider that my first true anime.) but i'm loving it a lot! What i don't really like about myself is that sometimes i can put up a "wall" so if it looks like i hate you or i am angry at you and i haven't said anything to imply i am mad at you, i just have my "wall" up; working on that though! I'm getting carried away so ill just stop and say that i love everyone in the club and i can't wait to spend more time with everyone! Now its time to emoticon Very Happy Shocked Cool Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Suspect Wink king

CarnivorousAngel
Resource Manager

Back to top Go down

Mister Brown Empty Re: Mister Brown

Post by JoKnowWho Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:34 pm

Hi Michael!

Introverts unite! Don't worry about the socializing part, we make up for it with our incredible attention to detail and listening skills.
I have two more months until I graduate from the Healthcare IT program our specialties are almost alike. I posted two threads in general discussions that might interest you.
JoKnowWho
JoKnowWho

Back to top Go down

Post by TenkaiStar108 Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:06 pm

Yay you're finally here!
TenkaiStar108
TenkaiStar108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content