ECPI University Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rant Thread

Go down

Rant Thread Empty Rant Thread

Post by Kanagosa Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:35 am

Need a place to vent? Just to get your frustrations out no matter how minute they are? You're in the right place!

However, there are some rules we need to abide by here in order to make this smooth and drama-free as well.

Rant Rules
1. No naming, no shaming. This is very important. This is not a thread to call people out or to slander them.
2. Don't rant about any club members. (If you have a problem with a club member, PM Mr. White or the Club President.)
3. Don't argue. This is a thread for sharing frustrations, not for debate.
4. Don't derail. Offering your sympathy is great, and sometimes a quick suggestion can help a lot, but that's not the primary purpose of this thread.
5. Keep the descriptions of injuries and illnesses to a graphical minimum. Some of us are eating here!
Kanagosa
Kanagosa
Secretary
Secretary

Back to top Go down

Rant Thread Empty Re: Rant Thread

Post by Kanagosa Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:38 am

I feel so bad for an RP friend. He lives in the Dominica Islands where there isn't many Vets and no Poison Control. He recently had to put his dog down and just last night...another dog of his got poisoned and died over a period of an hour....a very long and painful death. God, I wanted to hug him and hold him tight. Even if there was a Vet open at 1am, most people in the Dominica Islands can't afford vet bills.
Kanagosa
Kanagosa
Secretary
Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanagosa Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:42 pm

Apologies for the double post..

That awkward moment I have to hide the fact I'm pagan from my fiance's step father-in-law....cause he's a hardcore christian and doesn't respect other peoples beliefs. I want to make an Ostara altar this year but....I'm having to hide away if I want to do it. :< Either lock myself in my room or just not do it at all this year....again. Everyone BUT him in this house respects I'm Pagan and wouldn't mind me doing what I do. It's only him that will freak the fuck out if he sees it.
Kanagosa
Kanagosa
Secretary
Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanagosa Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:21 am

Rain is evil when it's cold...brrr!
Kanagosa
Kanagosa
Secretary
Secretary